Merging the 19th and 21st Centuries

The structure of the western portion of the Mansion was very robust, comprised of massive stone walls and plaster interiors. The second floor in this area had been reinforced in 1930 with steel beams in some locations and therefore, few repairs were needed. The eastern portion of the Mansion, however had suffered greatly from time and much of this part of the house required extensive demolition.

IMG_5810IMG_9569

< Previous Page – Next Page >